Aimee and the baby

Friday, August 04, 2006

Another restless night!

I didn't sleep well last night! I have been having trouble staying asleep and getting comfortable. I wake up at 1:30 and watch TV and try falling back asleep...it really makes the next day suck. I am so exhausted, yet when I try to go to bed early, I just lay there. Ike is going out of town this weekend for a conference. He is going to be gone next weekend as well. I hate when he goes out of town, I cant call him and I have gotten used to talking to him everyday. I am just cranky this morning I think. I NEED REST!!! I guess I should be happy that I still havent gotten sick, really happy about that! At least it is FRIDAY!!! Have a good one, I will try :)

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger NatD said...

Dang hormones!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home