Aimee and the baby

Monday, August 07, 2006

So EXCITED...... *UPDATED*

I went to the doctor today to check the babys heartbeat. Turns out I am farther along than originally estimated. I am 9 weeks and 5 days. WOW! We (Nat and I) got to see a pic of the baby and hear the heartbeat. I am extremely elated! All this time, it didnt actually feel real, but now it is SO real...I wanna show the pic to everyone! I sent the pic to my mom, she lives in Canada, and she was so excited as well! She thinks it is a boy, Nat and I and everyone else believe it is a girl. Only time will tell!

3 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger NatD said...

Aunt Natalee loves that sweet face!

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger vandorsten said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger vandorsten said...

Ba. Mim. Gooooo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home