Aimee and the baby

Friday, August 18, 2006

New car...

So I got a new car. It is a 2004 Dodge Status and is a beautiful shade of red. This car to me is awesome considering my old is a 1997 Dodge Stratus with 192,000 miles on it. It was barely making it. I was extremely excited about it when I got it two days ago, but now there is just so much to do and BUY! I had to get a home phone, which I have never had because I always just use my cell phone. I think it is completely ridiculous but they wouldnt budge! UGH!!! That and the insurance and TTT (tag, title and tax) I am now broke and will be for the next few months! But I needed a new car and I am proud that this is my first car that I have purchased! So I guess it is a good thing!

I havent been feeling great, especially today. I am so tired and sick feeling, I would like to just go home and go back to bed! Also, I think I am a little moody!! PRAY FOR ME

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger NatD said...

I love your new car!! Especially the air conditioning! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home