Aimee and the baby

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Time for a second job!

Well Nat and I got a second job cleaning an elementary school. It is really going to be pretty easy, just vacuuming and moping basically. The job is from 6-9, so we can go straight there after we get off from our first job. Nat is doing it to help with student loans and I am doing it for my new car. See, originally I had planned to have my student loans paid off and THEN get a new car, only it didnt work that way. So I am paying 3 loans and now a car payment, which I can do, but then I would be broke. So this job is perfect. It only pays $7 but that is an extra $300 or so that I didnt have! I am only planning on doing it through probably November til I have my loans paid off. Besides, by then I will have a belly and I dont know how well I will be able to clean. Ike started school and now is not only working 40 hours a week, he is taking 18 hours of school. So, needless to say, he is going to be busy! So this job should work to me occupied until he has time.

Although I feel very lucky not to have to go through morning sickness and such, my face is breaking out horribly. I am so self-conscious about it! I guess it could always be worse, it is only along my jaw line so not that noticeable unless you see me from the side. I just hate it though, I wish there were something I could do but nothing seems to help. I have been sleeping great lately which is a relief, so thats a plus!

I am so ready to find out the sex of the baby, it is driving me crazy. I absolutely CANNOT wait! Only a month and a half to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home