Aimee and the baby

Friday, December 08, 2006

A LOT HAS HAPPENED THIS WEEK!!

1. I failed my Glucose test! Ugh...now I have to take the 3 hr test and be on a "eat as much as you possibly can" diet three days prior. I am not at all excited about this!

2. I started the first part of my birthing classes. Nat is going with me and let me tell ya we had a blast!! This first part is about prenatal care and then caring for the newborn when it arrives. We got to play with the rubber babies that represent different weeks in the womb...I took photos as well! All in all, we had a great time learning and playing and I cant wait to go next week!

Here some of the photos:

These are the rubber babies at 9wks, 18wks, 26wks and 30wks
This is Nat holding the 26wk and 30wk babies. Isaiah is 27wks now, wow he is so big how is he fitting lol!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home