Aimee and the baby

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Its been quite a while....

I hadn't realized that it had been so long since I updated this thing. I am really really bad at this!!!

So, it is Love Thursday and my BFF Natalee posted a beautiful post on her blog about our friendship and that inspired me to post about her!

Nat is an amazing friend. She has always been there for me, pee stick and all, and I truly treasure her. I am so happy that I get to share my pregnancy with her and my son will grow up with bestest Aunt Nat any kid could have!

Thank you, Nat, for coming into my life and sharing these wonderful (although kinda scary) moments with me.

Also, I have included several pictures for your ahhing and laughing! We are a bunch of goofballs... really!



Nat and I at work cheezin'



Nat and I enjoying one of our many bowling nights


Nat at the Memorial Walk looking sexy in her tights



This is one of my favorite pics of Nat. We were cleaning out her closet...we had a blast!!

4 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sexy!!!

LOL :)

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Hi Aimee!
I'm one of Natalee's friends from the BabyOne. Any friend of Natalee's is a friend of mine! Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Laura

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

Came by from Natalee's blog to give you a shout. How wonderful that you have each other. That's some special! Love indeed.

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger celestial opus said...

Definately sexy tights! Great post Aimee and good luck with the result of your pee on a stick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home