Aimee and the baby

Monday, October 23, 2006

Active baby!!!

I felt the baby move for the first time about a week ago. We (Nat, Jake, my cousins and I) were at the movie theater waiting for our movie to start when I felt a little twitch in my stomach! I said to Nat "OMG! I think I just felt the baby move!" Then the night after that I was laying in bed and I felt the twitches again, that time I was sure it was the baby!

I have been feeling them every once in a while since then but today he has been more active than normal. It is about 2:00pm here and I just finished lunch about an hour ago and he is just jumping around in there! It still feels like twitches but I know it is him! It is so cool to finally be at that part of my pregnancy! Although I am terrified at the thought of having to give birth lol, I am totally ready to get this show on the road!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home