Aimee and the baby

Thursday, October 05, 2006

A LITTLE SURVEY FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT...

1. FIRST NAME? Aimee

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is also my mothers middle name, Renae.

3. LAST CRY? I cry often now since I am pregnant. I teared up last night on the way home from my grammas house, just because she can be very difficult...to say the least.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I loved my handwriting before the stroke. I realize that it is getting extremely better and that I write better than most people but it still isnt the same!

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I like ham and turkey.

6. KIDS? Just the one in my belly! I think I will just stick with him for now!

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? OF COURSE!!! I think I am a great friend!

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Just this thing lol

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Doesnt everyone

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Well both my brother and I had them removed at a very young age but I have heard they can grow back, so I dont know!

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I would love to bungee jump, maybe not while pregnant lol though!

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? HONEY NUT CHEERIOS! (does that look like the right spelling? You know how sometimes words just look weird)

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? When it comes to certain things. I know how to ignore hurtful words and not to sweat the small stuff, for the most part!

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Vanilla with chocolate syrup!

16. SHOE SIZE? 9 - 9.5....sometimes 10

17. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Right now it is the ERUPTION that has happen to my face since I am carrying this child! I have always had a pimple every once in a while but now it just looks like something exploded! I HATE IT!!!

18. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandpa, he died in 1995 from lung cancer. We were very close and I miss him a lot! Also, my mom, she lives in Canada so we dont see each other often. However, she is coming for two weeks in March when the baby is born! I am excited!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I am wearing tan dress slacks and brown boots (I am at work)

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? There is a lady at work today wearing a skirt that has bells on it, so when she walks it sounds like santa coming to town!

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Hot pink

22. FAVORITE SMELL? men and flowers

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My brother, he is taking my to lunch today!

24. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their smile and usually their shoulders and width of them.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Of course, I stole it from Nat and she is my bestest buddy!

26. FAVORITE DRINK? Lets start with alcoholic since I cant have any now! I like Amaretto Sours, mmm! Non-alcoholic I like coke and chocolate milk lol!

27. FAVORITE SPORT? OKC Blazers Hockey and Hornets basketball

28. EYE COLOR? Brown

29. HAT SIZE. Dont wear hats, Ike wears a 7 1/2 (not that i know what that number means lol)

30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, so far my vision is perfect

31. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican and Chinese.....anything with CHEESE!

32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? How about a scary movie with a happy ending!

33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATER? The Covenant

34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Turquoise (spelling looks weird on that too)

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs from friends and relatives but KISSES from BOYS

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate covered cherries and CHESSECAKE

38.WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Well a booked called Maneater, although I have been "reading" it for a while now.

39. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I dont have a mouse pad, I have a mousing surface and it is black

40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV ? Americas Next Top Model! Love that show!

41. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SOUNDS? Voices of people I love and miss and music

42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Probably the Beatles

43. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Raliegh, North Carolina. I went to Alaska with my mom when I was just months old. We rode on a train to visit my fathers relatives, of course, I have no memory of it.

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Midwest City, Oklahoma...sadly where I currently reside!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home