Aimee and the baby

Monday, November 06, 2006

WE PICKED OUT THE BABY BEDDING!!!!

And oh is it sooooo cute!!!!



How adorable is that??? We already have a crib but still no mattress, so as soon as we get one I am buying this! It was only $80 for all four pieces! I thought that was a steal! Our crib is honey colored so it will look cute! I also bought those big wooden letters at walmart and painted them chocolate brown and they are hanging above the crib! TOO CUTE!!!!

Have I mentioned we picked out a name?!?!? Isaiah! It is a name I have always liked and Ike is picking out the middle name. So the letters above the crib spell out ISAIAH! I cant wait to buy the bedding and have the baby to put in it!

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, so that's what you did yesterday! :)

I can't wait to come over and see it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home