Aimee and the baby

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Well......Ive lost weight :(

I have lost 5 pounds, which my Dr. said was fine. It kind of worried me though when I stepped on the scale. I am sure it is a result of me busting my ass at the second job. I have been so tired!!! He also listened to the baby's heart and it sounded fine so that is good! I am officially in my second trimester today. It is kind of exciting but also scary that I am getting so close to LABOR!!!

They also talked to me about a payment plan. So I am worrying about paying the TTL for my car, which is $400 AND my first car payment AND my student loans that I still have AND getting my cavities filled AND now my first payment for the baby....ALL IN SEPTEMBER! UGH..... This is why I have a second job! Luckily, when I told Ike he said he would give me money next weekend to pay the dr. for Sep. so that is a relief! He doesnt think I should be working at all and says he can help me pay my student loans and stuff. While, I appreciate the thought, I feel like that is my responsibility. Not to mention that he already has tons to pay himself. He truly is a nice guy.

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger NatD said...

Awww...Ike is sweet! :)

Now begins the countdown to:

FINDING OUT THE SEX!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home